Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lukey's room

When we moved into our new house last November, I put Luke's room together just like it was in our old house. I figured I should go ahead and post a few pics of it even though it's not much different. We did paint it blue like Luke wanted (although if he really was getting his way, it would have been navy).



About a year ago, I went to the Pottery Barn outlet and got several things, but this wall hanging of the U.S. was one of them. It took me forever to get around to hanging it. I think it looks great in his room.

I got my nephew, Mason, to pose. Luke was in the middle of crying as I was taking this pic and he refused to pose. Thanks Mason!

After I took a few pics I told the boys to jump on the bed so I could get some action shots.










I love my nephews, Mason and Conner. They are just so great!
(Conner lost interest quick and left the room before I got a good one of all 3 of them)

No comments: