I'm getting tired of my bedding. Here it is:
I still like the look of it. I've had it for a while now and I've loved it. The problem I'm having with it now is that it's just too fussy. I'm tired of having so many decorative pillows! I used to think you couldn't have too many, but now I've changed my mind. When we go to bed, these darn pillows seem to be everywhere and I find them annoying. The other thing I'm tired of is the toile down comforter at the end of the bed. When the beds not made (and I certainly don't make it everyday) we put the comforter on the floor at the foot of the bed and it really makes the room look messy. These are all of my complaints and that is why I'm on the hunt for much less fussy bedding.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ummm I kinda love your old bedding! You should find new bedding and sell me your old :)I do love your inspiration picture too- your house is always so beautiful!
Deal julie!
I don't think you're boring, I just think you're lazy. Don't let me know what days you don't make your bed, I'll be restless all day thinking about it.
Post a Comment