Here is a very popular Rossi family dessert. When Jared and I got married, he quickly taught me how to make these treats for him. I'm still trying to figure out why they call them a "pizza cookie". Although, I really don't care that much since they are a really yummy treat!
Jared's been asking for me to make this for a few days so today, I was a good wifey and I made it for him tonight.

*2 peanut butter cookie mixes (the ones in the bag you add eggs, water and oil)
*Mix them up, and spread it out onto a cookie sheet (with edges) using your fingers
Cook according to directions
Cool the "pizza" for about 5-10 min
*1 can of marshmallow cream- spread over the top of the cookie
*Sprinkle semi-sweet chocolate chips on top and pop it in the oven for 1 min (just to melt them a bit)
2 comments:
Our motto is the more messy the dessert, the more delicious it is! My kids would love this!
I always did love the pizza cookie, thanks for sharing it so long ago! Miss you guys...AND your pizza cookies!
Post a Comment