Monday, September 27, 2010

Hemming Jeans

My good friend, Leslie, who has one of the best blogs, also has a sister (Stephanie) with an amazing blog, too! Stephanie's blog is called Barefoot in the Kitchen and she had a post a while back about hemming jeans which I knew would come in handy sometime so I saved it to my favorites. Today, I busted out my sewing machine and I hemmed my way too long jeans. I was in shock at how easy it was so I knew I had to share with all of my short friends!!!! Give it a shot, it literally only took me about 20 minutes. Thank you Stephanie!!!
BTW those cute shoes- I recently found at DSW. That store can be such hit or miss, but I lucked out that day and found 2 new pairs of cute shoes.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

you did a great job! i can't even tell!