Sunday, February 10, 2008

I got a couples tag

1. What is my name? Melanie Beth Rossi
2. How long have you and your s.o. been together? Married 9 yrs-Together 10 yrs
3.Who eats more? Jared
4. Who said I love you first? Jared, but he might say it was me
5. Who is taller? Jared
6. Who sings better? Probably me, but Jared can sing
7. Who is smarter? Jared, he's a big nerd, but in a good way of course
8. Who does the laundry? Me, we made a deal in the beginning of our marriage that he would never do laundry and I would never mow the lawn
9. Who does the dishes? Mostly me.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
11. Who pays the bills? I do.
12. Who mows the lawn? Sergio
13. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Jared is a good cook
14. Who drives when you are together? Jared always
15. Who is more stubborn? Jared
16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Jared
17. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they live in our neighborhood
18. Who kissed who first? Jared in his Ricks apt. while watching a Disney movie(well watching is a stretch if you know what I mean!)
19. Who proposed? Jared after a lot of convincing
20. Who is more sensitive? Jared, but to his defense I'm not a typical woman
21. Who has more friends? I do
22. Who has more siblings? I do. (3 brothers, 3 sisters) Jared has 2 brothers and 3 sisters.
23. Who wears the pants in the family? We're pretty even on that.

I tag Shelby, Sarah, Audrey, Leslie, Rebecca

3 comments:

Amberlynn said...

You're not a typical woman eh? :) I loved reading your answers. You're a hoot! Love you!

Leslie said...

i did it! click here to see. :)

Erica said...

I just stumbled upon your blog from Justin and Sarah's...please tell Jared that Erica "Reinbold" said hi. You two have a beautiful family. I've enjoyed hearing about them from Teresa.