Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sydney gets a new Karate Belt!

Sydney has been taking Karate for a year now. She started with a white belt, went to the yellow w/ white stripe, and yesterday she took the test to get her yellow belt w/ black stripe. She did so good and Jared and I are so proud of her! Here are a couple of videos of her in the test and I'm not sure if it's because she's my child, but I just think she is so flippin cute!
You HAVE to watch this!!!!!! Click below.

7 comments:

Amberlynn said...

That is AWESOME!! Go Sydney!! She IS stinkin cute! Love it!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

Thanks Mel for telling Anberlynn for me. Sydney is so cute. That is awesome she does karate! All the little boys will have to watch out.

Sarah Young said...

Maryn has been begging to take karate for about the last six months. So when we were watching this video, her and Brynna were totally zoned in! I said, 'Maryn this is what karate is. Is this what you want to do?' To which I got a great big 'YES!' Tell Sydney she's Maryn's new hero! :)

Mindy said...

Hi Melanie! Thanks for posting on my site. Glad to hear from you. I've tried clicking on yours from Shelbys' but it never worked. Anyways, that is great that Sydney is excelling in karate! I can't believe how big your little guy is-so cute!!!

Amber Staub said...

You are so right, she is so stinkin cute. I am so impressed with her Karate skills. She is really good.

Christy and Brian said...

Okay that is the cutest thing ever! I showed it to Morgan hoping that it would interest her, we will see :)

shelbrz said...

So cute! We need to see pictures of Raegan doing gymnastics too! My kids love seeing your blog pics of the kids...they're constantly asking about Syd & Rae, and when do they get to go to Texas to play. Miss you guys!