Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ski Trip

Jared and I took the girls and left Luke at home and went to Crested Butte, CO to go skiing with the Fjords. We had a great time! We stayed 5 days and that was a perfect amount of time! The Fjords kids are Abby-9, Bowen-5, and Hannah-13, and they are really good friends with our girls. They also have a baby Izzy, but I didn't manage to get any pics of her, they also have a son, Brennan, who is on a mission in Argentina. I've been working on getting Carolyn to start a blog so those of you that know her need to start working in her!

They had a record amount of snow, like everywhere else in the north, but honestly, it was crazy. I got a video of the house we stayed at because the snow just seemed to cover the house and I'm going to try to upload it, but I've never had much luck w/ blogging videos because they take too long. Anyway, I'm working on it!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

it looks so pretty there! glad you guys had fun, but we're glad to have you back. :)

Christy and Brian said...

That looks like so much fun! Now you know how we feel and have felt for the past month!!! We are ready for sun!!!