Friday, February 22, 2008

Sydney skiing

This is a video of Sydney skiing. She's wearing pink and Abby is in front of her in a white coat. Jared is taping her from behind while he is snowboarding so it's a little shakey, but you can see how cute she is! Raegan can also ski good, but we never got video of her unfortunatley. Click below to watch:


http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=517d59b1f096e516124af9

5 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Wow I am really impressed! She can ski better than I can :)

Melanie Rossi said...

She can ski better than me too! I'm jealous!

Sarah Young said...

Sydney did so good! I'm totally impressed!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

Looks like you have a little snow bunny on your hands. She is great. Hey, can you tell Amberlynn to invite me to her blog so I can keep in touch with her too.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.