Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tag

Hello, I got tagged by Rebecca and so here it is

A-Attached or Single?-attached forever
B-Best Friend- Jared's #1, but I have several #2 BFF's Christy, Carolyn and Shelby
C-Cake or Pie?-chocolate cake with chocolate icing
D-Day of choice?-Friday....it's date night!
E-Essential item?-car and mascara
F-Favorite color?-don't really have one
G-Gummy bears or worms? aren't they pretty much the same thing? If I have to choose, worms H-Hometown?-Sugar Land, TX
I-Favorite Indulgence? Shopping for myself, by myself
J-January or July?- Prob July, but I sure hate Houston's humid summers
K-Kids?-3- Sydney, Raegan, and Luke
L-Life isn't complete without? Jared
M-Marriage Date?-April, 2 1998
N-Number of Bro & Sis?-3 brothers, 3 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples? apples because oranges take too much effort to peel
P-Phobia and Fears?-Losing a loved one
Q-Quote?- I've got nothing! Sorry
R-Reason to smile?- so many things- family, friends, my car, having the best husband in the world
S-Season of choice? For sure Fall! Love everything about it!
T-Tag Ten People? Lynnie, Christy, Jamie, Alisha, Sarah, Audrey, Laurie, Bertie, Amber, Shelby and Lelani
U-Unknown fact about me?-I used to wish I had dark hair and eyes so I would look more like my family. Honestly I still kind of feel that way. I know it's weird!
V-Vegetable?-asparagus
W-Worse habit?-popping my knuckles and picking the skin on my lip (it drives Jared crazy!)
Y-Your favorite food? It changes all the time, but I always love a good enchilada
Z-Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

3 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Way to go Mel!

Lelani said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lelani said...

you can't edit posts ... so here it goes again. thanks for the tag!! lol going to my post to answer ...