Sunday, June 1, 2008


We had a great day yesterday! My brother Michael and his wife Dawnette were sealed to their new baby,Conner. Adoption is such a cool thing! And I swear there's is just something extra special about those two boys, they came into our lives unconventionally, but somehow that made it so much more wonderful! I feel so lucky and proud to be their aunt and I look forward to being a big part in their lives.


Mason and Conner could not be more different either, did you notice how thick Conner's legs are? Don't you just want to grab them? I love holding him because he's SO cuddly and squishy! I LOVE him and I can't ever seem to get enough of him! Then cute Mason, is so thin and toned. He's so sweet and he loves to give hugs and kisses! He and Luke are good buddies, they were born only few days apart.
Mike and Dawnette are the best parents! Mike is patient and kind. Dawnette was meant to be a mom. She's a total natural! She has the perfect balance between loving them without spoiling them and I honestly look up to her in so many ways! I'm so excited for their family and I love them so much!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

that must have been so amazing. how wonderful, congrats to mike & dawnette! those boys are so cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Adoption IS such a wonderful thing!! Congrats to your brother and his wife. What adorable little boys they have been blessed with!! And yes, I LOVE the chunky legs on babies...it's my favorite!! :)

Mindy said...

Chris and I are so excited for them. That is awesome. I can't believe how big and adorable Mason is. I love chubby babies as well! They really need to start blogging! thanks for posting about them!

Amber Staub said...

What a great picture of an adorable family. Sounds like it was an amazing day.

Family Days said...

That is awesome!! What a cute family!