Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hair Day


This is for all who live near by me:
This is my beautiful and very talented sister-in -law, Johnnie Michelle. Most of you know she does hair for a living and she's really good at it! One of the many great things about her is that because she stopped working in a salon, she will travel to your house to do your hair which is an especially great thing for those of us who have kids. The next best thing about her is that her prices are very reasonable!
Because she is fairly new to the area, she wants to build her clientele and so for any interested in getting their hair cut, highlighted and/or colored I am going to sponsor a big hair day at my house to help her build up her business. Also, I think it would be good timing for back to school cuts for the kids! It will be THURSDAY, AUGUST 7th all throughout the day.
You can call 281-565-0751 or e-mail me at rossi_melanie@yahoo.com to schedule a time.
Of course feel free to bring your kids and let them play with mine! Also, forward this to anyone you think might be interested. Johnnie would love for the day to be packed full and if it goes well we'll keep doing it every couple of months!
Her prices:
Cuts:
Women:$30
Men: $15
Kids: $15


Highlights:
Start at $40 for a partial and go up depending on if you want full or to add in colors, etc.


She's also great at updo's for anyone with high school age girls and can do a big hair party for Homecoming.

5 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Count me in for Callie. There is a huge bonus for her if she can get Cater to let her cut his hair. I'll talk to you about mine.

Christy and Brian said...

I wish I lived close, I would love for someone to come to my house. So I have a new thing for you to try... facebook. I have been on it lately coutesy of Brittany. It's amazing how many people from High School I have come back into contact with. You should try it!

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Wish I lived closer! What great deals!!

Rachel Hanchett said...

I wish I lived closer I am in dire need to a good hair make over!

the-richardson-family said...

Please tell Johnnie that Karlie Reinbold said hi! I've been trying to keep in touch from people back home, but its hard when I've been away for so long! I'm so excited to hear that she got married, and that she's doing well. Tell her to check out my blog at the-richardson-family.blogspot.com, please! Thanks a lot!