Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just for fun

Just came across this from my friend's blog and thought it sounded like fun! Give it a shot!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot...anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

5 comments:

Melynda said...

I love the girls' nights out that we used to go on. They were always lots of fun and easy-going. I love your sarcasm too!

shelbrz said...

Oh where to begin?
One word...Chili's! How many times did we go there just for dessert? OH, Krispy Kreme! We nearly ate whole boxes of that stuff. The thing that makes me laugh though is when I think of San Antonio, lunch, and "No, no Chili's for lunch!", do you remember? Did everything we do revolove around food? Must be, because I'm also thinking of the box of oreos at the lake house. :)

Family Days said...

It's been a while since we've seen each other, but I still have fond memories that will last forever! LOL! You staying with us while your parents were out of town and everything iced over...school was canceled and we spent the day talking about boys, prank calling, and playing in the ice. The party we had right before we moved away, I have a picture of us with carrots coming out of our ears, noses, and mouths. (I wish I could post that picture on your blog) haha! Slumber parties, dances, church, so many fun things! Oh and when we first moved to SL your family had us over for dinner the first Sunday we were there, so you were the very first friend I met there!!

Julie said...

For every high school dance you were there to do my hair so pretty! My favorite memory was when you came with me to the bridal room after I was sealed to touch up my hair and help me get ready for my most important day!!! Your such a great example and good friend :)

Rachel Hanchett said...

I remember coming into colonial 402 for the first time and you and amberlynn were gone but Nat and I looked at your room and pictures and were totally imtimidated by these sophmores we were going to live with.. Also how you and lynnie deciced you were going to teach me how to be a girl!Then when you went home before you got married to told me that I was the only one Jared was allowed to take country dancing because you could trust me! And of course yelling at boys out our window telling them fake names and somehow you named me biscuit! I love you Mel!