Friday, July 25, 2008

More fun with the Rossi's

After Johnnie's wedding, Jared's family followed us home to have some more fun(they can't ever get enough of me!) So it was Jared's parents, sister Stephanie w/ her husband Hans (did I mention his last name is Hansen? Yea, Hans Hansen! His mom doesn't like him) Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, Steph, Hans and their 5 kids katelyn-12, Jessica-10, Jake-8, William-6, and Lilly-3. Then there was J's brother John w/ his wife Nancy and their 2 kids Sophia-3 and Jackson-1. And of course J's baby bro and sis Mike and Jenny. Needless top say, I had a house full of people at my house. It was wild, but very fun!
So on Monday, I called my cousin Kelly to ask her to babysit for me and the huge bunch of kids at my house and we needed it! We were all so sick of going out to eat with 9 whiny kids! We went to cheesecake factory and we met up with Lydia and her boyfriend because it was her B-day. Happy 25th Lyd! It was a fun night! At the end Mike saw this light post and decided to do this cool trick on it where it looks like he's parallel to the ground and you know once he did it everyone else wanted to give it a shot. So I thought I post a few of these pics!
Jenny is freakishly strong! She did it way better than both Jared or John, but Mike was still the best at it.

Papa gave it a valiant effort, but it wasn't as easy as it looked.

Jared did pretty good! But he has a bruise the size of his fist under his arm.

This is John and man Jenny got a good shot of him because I swear he was in the air less than a millisecond!

Here's Mike and he could hold this position for a while, it was pretty cool!

Jenny, me and Stephanie waiting to eat.

John and Nancy


Here's our group
(notice Lydia and her boy Jared in the back)

No comments: