
Jared and I went with the Fjord's last weekend to Matt and Joy Francis' wedding in Salt Lake. I felt bad for them because the weather was wet and cold, but everything turned out great.

Carolyn and I seem to wear similar clothing items very often. It happens so much that it's becoming a joke so when I saw her in this outfit she had on I said J, "get out the camera, I'm blogging this!" Seriously, it's kind of freaky. And our skirts looked really similar, too. I had a full length picture of them, but it didn't turn out too flattering for either of us so I'm not posting it. When I told that to J he said, "Yea, those skirts don't look flattering on anyone, they just make every ones butts look HUGE" Thanks J!

From left to right- Izzy, Johnny, Carolyn, Matt, Joy and Brennan

The reception was actually REALLY fun, even though we didn't know anyone. The guys did some excellent dancing (which I got video of). I'd upload the video if it taken take 10 years.


the end!
4 comments:
this is hilarious! I saw the video on facebook and laughed and laughed. looks like you had a blast. you know, best friends tend to do that. my best friend and I do it and we don't live anywhere close to each other! she lives in Park City! funny, huh?
What!!! You were here and like 40 minutes from me and you didn't call????????
cute pic of you and jared!!
Mellie, that is too funny how you and your friend dress so alike! You must be kindred spirits. :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment