We had a nice evening last night when we went to our towns tea party. It was a good learning experience for our kids. I was surprised at how interested they were in politics. When I explained to them that I felt like there was too much of our tax money being spent on things I didn't agree with, Raegan said, "I don't think it's bad". Then Sydney and her got into because Sydney did not like Rae to disagree with me. Politics even bring out the worst in 7 and 8 year olds. And this is why I don't like to talk about politics!Thursday, April 16, 2009
Tea Party
We had a nice evening last night when we went to our towns tea party. It was a good learning experience for our kids. I was surprised at how interested they were in politics. When I explained to them that I felt like there was too much of our tax money being spent on things I didn't agree with, Raegan said, "I don't think it's bad". Then Sydney and her got into because Sydney did not like Rae to disagree with me. Politics even bring out the worst in 7 and 8 year olds. And this is why I don't like to talk about politics!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am glad to know someone else went to a "tea party." I think it is great that your kids are getting into politics. Maybe when they are older they will be the ones to cahnge this messed up country.
Post a Comment