Sunday, April 5, 2009

Going hunting

This is Jared's favorite hobby! He loves when he gets a chance to take a break from his stressful job to relax for a couple days. He took his parents and Luke this weekend and they had a great time! You see that outfit Luke is wearing? Yea, J bought that for him at the beginning of last week and he has been wearing it ever since. He looks like the cutest WT hick I've ever seen!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

That them there is some country livin'!!! Next we'll be seein' y'all on COPS or somethin.

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

My kids both have that same outfit in every size they have worn since birth. If that's not a sign that I am raising my children in Texas I don't know what is!
Why my husband insists on repurchasing it for Quenten when we already have the one Grace wore in whatever size I don't know! Camo is not boy/girl specific. Unless it's that camo bikini that Bass Pro Shop sells. We have never purchased that, in any size, by the way!

Bertie said...

He is super adorable in that outfit-- I'd have a hard time not letting him wear it all the time too:)

Lelani said...

okay, I didn't even SEE Luke until you mentioned his name. I guess the camo works. ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Luke is definitely a daddy's boy, isn't he? I can't wait until "Luke" comes home with another dog for you guys!