Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Shelbrz

I had a great weekend! One of my ALL time closest friends, Shelby, came to visit me!!! Her and I became great friends when she moved away from her family in California 8 years ago to come here. After living here 6 years, she left me to move back to Cali. It was a sad day for me and many tears were shed. So you imagine my excitement when (after begging her) she came for a visit. It was like old times. We did lots of goofing off (we are really good at that), lots of eating and a lot of shopping.
This was at a dinner with Amber. A fun night because after dinner, we went back to my house to watch Twilight with Amber (she had never seen it- what the crap?) I love that teenage movie! I'm a dork, I know! We screamed at all the good parts. I still love Edward!

This is from the day we went antique shopping in a town I don't know how to spell. It was good day and many purchases were made (none by me, though).
Shelby, thanks for coming to see me! I miss and love you! Come back soon!!!!!!

6 comments:

shelbrz said...

OMG, I am totally cracking up right now...how do I not remember taking that first picture? Was that on your camera?!! It's hilarious. Can't wait till the next time girl!

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

What a great girls weekend! You have to tell me where you went shopping!

Angie said...

I love the ditto, ditto, ditto...sunglasses. So fun!

Amber Staub said...

What a fabulous weekend. I had a blast. I'm so glad I watched Twilight with you and Shelby. I felt like a giddy teenage girl. Too fun!

Amberlynn said...

I LOVe these pics! Mellie your to much! Love it!!!

Amberlynn said...

you're not your. Oh, well. My brain has left me. :)