Friday, April 2, 2010

12 Great Years!

WOW!!! It's hard to believe that J and I have been married for 12 years. These 12 years have honestly gone by way too fast! I feel so lucky to have such an amazing man as my partner FOREVER! He's the most supportive, kind, caring and funny man I know! I LOVE being married to him and I'm looking forward to an eternity with him!!!

As I was looking for some pics of the 2 of us to post for this, I realized we have gone on quite a few fun vacations together! I thought that it would be fun to post some pics vacations. enjoy.

Hawaii- 2008- our 10 year anniversary


Fredricksburg- 2010- Valentines Day


Puerto Rico -2007- Celebrating my 29 and Jared's 31st bday



Another Puerto Rico Pic (this vacation was AMAZING!!!!)


Tahoe- 2006


Alcatraz -2006


Winterpark -2007




San Antonio weekend getaway -2008


San Anton again -2008


I LOVE this man!!!!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So cute - you guys HAVE gone on tons of fun trips. Look at all the different hairstyles J has gone through ;)