I'm not normally the type to go gaga over my dogs, but lately they have been so cute to me! I did a little photo shoot with them today and I I'm pretty sure Jared is embarrassed for me. I don't care. They are so beautiful!
More of Maggie because she's a WAY easier to take pics of. Trina moves too much. I want to see pics of your dogs too! Post them on your blogs and send me a comment so I can check them out!
Jared and I met at school in 1997, we married 1998, and we now have 4 kids, Sydney, Raegan, Luke and Katherine. We live in Sugar Land, TX. I love my family and life.
5 comments:
Yes Mel, I am very embarrassed for you! - Jared
Maggie is really cute. That's my only comment :)
Maggie just looks so stately in these - she's so cute! Trina too but more feisty looking :)
You forgot to wipe Trina's face! Jeez Mel, Is she the step child?
It's not my fault! Her face is permanetly dirty! She's white (very hard to keep clean).
Post a Comment