Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Need a good laugh?

Well, if you need a good laugh, I've got a GOOD one! So many of you know one of best friends, Rebecca. Those of you who don't know her, let me just tell you a little about her... She's really fun (best sense of humor of anyone I know), she's major organized (like makes you sick organized) and she's always immaculately dressed to perfection!

So that's the background on her. The other day she told me a funny story that I HAD to share with all of you! She recently became friends on Facebook with the very first boy that she ever kissed (back in 6th grade). Before she pulled up his profile pics, she teased with her husband asking him if he were jealous that she was FB friends with her "first love". See how cute her and her hubby are!
Then she looked at the pics he had posted and this is what she saw (nothing could have prepare her for this):
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
It's really bad!

Needless to say...Ed was extremely jealous!!!!

Seriously!!!! Who posts pics like this of themselves? When she showed me this pic, I think I may have cried a little. Then I asked her if I could blog about it since clearly it would be wrong for her to.
I LoVE you Rebecca!!!!!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

OMG - that is too too funny! I'm so glad you blogged the story...that too good not to!!!
She obviously has made the right decision on her life partner ;)

Edwin and Rebecca said...

It's weird though...Ed asked me to email him a scantily clad pic of myself and I saw a debit out of our account for "dreamz tattoo". I'm really excited to see him on Friday. I'm hoping my first kiss was his inspiration!!

Pam said...

That is awesome.

Amanda Herrold said...

HI.LAR.I.OUS!!!!

Leslie said...

oh man. that is awesome.

shelbrz said...

OMGOMGOMG!!!!! Freakin' hilarious! Boy, Ed can do no wrong now, huh?

Carol said...

Mel, you are the greatest for blogging my fabulous sister's first love!!! I laughed so hard I cried and practically wet my pants when I read your blog. Wish I could have been there to share the moment with you :)