Well, first off.... Jenny is coming in October to shoot a wedding here in Houston and so that means we are going to be squeezing in a family session on that weekend. Thank you Jenny! So now I need to find all of us outfits (my favorite part)!
(2008)
(2008)
Here's what Jared and I did this weekend:
Here is my 1/2 bath. I had this stenciling done in my old house (same stencil & colors). I liked it so much that I wanted to continue it into the new house.
Here's the after:
The paint is the same color I used in my bedroom.
I spray painted the mirror high gloss black.
Here are 2 chairs I bought 5 years ago at an estate sale for $50 a piece. Such a bargain!!!
At the time I bought them, the colors went along with my decor so I didn't feel the need to change them. Well, they are defiantly past their prime at this point and are in desperate need of a makeover. My sister in law, Dawnette, is going to help me recover them. We are planning on getting started soon and I can't wait!
I'm planning on painting the frame black and here is the fabric I got to cover it. It's just a Linen type. It was only $21 a yard which wasn't bad (I got it at High Fashion Home).
Here's a close up. I chose this fabric because I wanted to change the look immediately, but really didn't want to wait on fabric samples, etc and this is an easy, no-brainer, goes with anything type fabric. That way, I can put them anywhere in my house!
Here are 2 chairs I bought 5 years ago at an estate sale for $50 a piece. Such a bargain!!!
Wish me luck!
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the chairs once they are done.
Post a Comment