Thursday, March 19, 2009

Want to see if Jared can sing?

I was making a video of Raegan before her first ever soccer game and as I was taping I heard J and Luke singing the Aggie war hymn (very loudly) in the shower. It had me and the girls cracking up. This song has a special place in J's heart and he taught it to each of our kids as soon as hey could talk. In fact every night (literally EVERY NIGHT) part of Luke's bedtime routine is Jared singing the war hymn to him. I love hearing these two sing and I'm so glad I caught them on tape so you all can hear what I get to hear on a daily basis.

6 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

i am definitely suggesting Jared and Luke sing a duet in sacrament meeting at ward council. Those are voices of angels.

Lelani said...

that's funny! my kids grew up singing the utah man song.

Amberlynn said...

I LOVE it!

Jenny said...

That's hilarious - I love that you totally film into the bathroom!

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

The funniest part is Sydney Crumpin'! She'll be on SYTYCD in no time!

ShelbeeDawn said...

SOOOO CUTE!!! I am totally making my kids sing the war hymn every night before bed. Way to go Jared!