Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Question
I had a wild idea. I would like a change my hair and I was thinking about getting hair extentions. Anyone out there ever tried it or know anything about it? I looked online and learned some stuff, but haven't found a place to go to. I need help with this. What's your opinion? Am I stupid? Wait don't answer that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
No! You are super cute the way you are. No extensions!!!
I agree- your hair is super cute.. But is you are dead set on getting extensions-- DO not get the glue in one!! They ITCH like mad! Go for either the clips-- (with real human hair) OR the kind that they braid into your hair.
Goodluck- you will look amazing either way:)
I vote "no way" to the extensions! I love your hair style. But if you do it, I agree that the clips are better. I know someone trained in them - but they are way expensive! You could get a few new purses!
Extentions...go for it! If you want to do it then go ahead. I have a few friends who did it here & they looked awesome. Just remember all that money is going to a temporary fix. You'll only get a few months out of them. P.S. Thanks for the shout out on your blog, you are too sweet! Counting the days till I head out!
Angie Ward is a stylist! ask her!
Sorry, I just saw this, but I have had hair extensions in for over a year, and I would recommend putting in the ones that snap in cause they stay in well and you can change your color any time you want, not to mention easily taking them in and out as much as you want. I have those of all the colors I could find and don't think I will ever have to replace them.
The ones at the salon which I have also had get ruined after a few months and you have to buy new ones cause they stay in your hair till they get ruined or fall out. You also have to not brush where they are in so it is kinda a pain. Hope this helps.
Post a Comment