Thursday, March 26, 2009
What was he thinking?
Jared thought it would be a good idea to make his wife a little nutty, so he brought home a new dog. Does this sound sane? Seriously, 3 dogs! People are going start calling me the crazy dog lady.
You all know our cute fluffy Trina and our big brown bear, Maggie, so I'd like to introduce you all to the newest step child in our family- Molly. That is actually my sisters name, but she was named that before we got her. Molly is a lab and she is a great 2 year old hunting dog- which is why I have her. Maggie just returned from an intense hunting training school and she apparently didn't do that well so J was slightly disappointed and after hearing about a great hunting lab that needed a home, he volunteered. Wasn't that gracious of him? He's such a gentleman.
We took her to the beach over spring break and she preformed for J like a pro. I think this is when J fell in love with her. Look at the smile on J's face, he's obviously in love. I would just like everyone to know if all the sudden you stop hearing from me, it's probably because J sent me to a funny farm. I already feel symptoms of a crazy person coming on with all these dogs around. IT'S NUTS!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!
I loved this shot of Luke on the beach! He looks SO happy, and he was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You deserve a new house, one with a big backyard for your dogs and approx 2 doors down from us....
oh yeah...I thought you two had the perfect relationship and that Jared loved you...now, I don't think he does.
wow, y'all really are crazy! soon you'll have more dogs than kids! :)
Couldn't happen to a nicer gal. You have my absolute sympathy. I don't even want one. SHOW 'EM MEL
HaH! Ha ha ha. Heeee. YOU?!? Three dogs? And here I am with NONE! No dog hair, no dog smell, no poop scoopin'.
*sigh* Actually, I miss having a dog around. You need to straighten me out when I get there.
I'm a crazy dog lady too. We are now the proud owner of 3 dogs: 2 labs and 1 adorable Shih Tzu. It is crazy, but they are all so sweet!
ha ha funny. hey, so is there a nice beach around here??? it looks clean and I haven't seen any clean beaches nearby. where did you go?
Post a Comment