Before:
After:
I went with cream instead of black in the end. I'm so pleased with how they turned out! I can't thank Dawnette enough!!!! She's so wonderful!!!! I'm so lucky to have such a talented sister-in-law!
Jared is of the opinion that the chairs are almost too cream and are in need of some antiquing or something. Give me your opinion on that. I wasn't planning on doing that, but if they look like they need something, I'm willing to add to it.
Jared is of the opinion that the chairs are almost too cream and are in need of some antiquing or something. Give me your opinion on that. I wasn't planning on doing that, but if they look like they need something, I'm willing to add to it.
3 comments:
I like them! I think they look great as is, the details of the wood are beautiful!
I like them with just the off white. It makes it actually look sleek and modern even with the traditional shape. Love them - I'm almost done with my slipcovers too!!
Maggie looks cute in front of them :)
very pretty! I bought two old arm chairs from the old Hotel Utah, before they restored it, and had them refinished. it's a great thing to do with antiques!
Post a Comment