1 c shortening
1 c sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 t vanilla
Mix together and then add:
2 eggs (one at a time)
1/2 t cinnamon
1 t baking powder
1 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
2 c flour
1 1/2 c oatmeal
1/2 c chopped pecans
Mix well. Bake at 375* 10-13 minutes. The dough is the perfect consistency to scoop up pre-made cookie dough balls, put them in a Tupperware container and freeze them for later. They'll taste as good as the day you made the dough...I promise!
3 comments:
I can't wait to see the chair reveal! I'm finally slipcovering my chairs this week that I bought a year ago! Those cookies look so dangerous - YUM!
OOO, I want to see the reveal too! I've always wanted to learn how to recover furniture...you and D should give us all a class!
excited to see the chairs! and I'm making these this weekend, they sound so good right now!
Post a Comment