Thursday, September 9, 2010

Luke's 5th birthday


It's really hard to believe that my baby is 5. He's gotten so much more independent this last year. He's going to pre-k 3 days a week (which he still has separation anxiety and I'm thinking he's too old for that). After we get through me dropping him off, he always has a blast!

We had his birthday this year at Chuck E Cheese (YUM) with his 2 cousins, Mason and Conner. We've done many joint parties since their b-days are so close together.

This is the first year I've tried to make and decorate a cake and I'm thinking it'll be my last. Not that cute and not that fun. At least I tried. On the bright side, Rebecca won't be able to make fun of my store bought cake this year!


Nancy and Mom



Conner turns 3!


Mason turns 5!



Raegan


My handsome nephew, Trevor



Sydney



Preston



Nancy and her hubby, Daniel.




This is Dawnette's cute volcano cake. I LOVE Conner blowing out the candles in the back ground!



This is the gift my family gave to Conner and when I went to take a pic, his mom said "smile, Conner"...he said "no". Then she said "smile, they gave you the gift". And I was able to snap a shot really quick when he did this really cute smirk (side note, I can never get him to smile at a camera for me so this was hilarious to me!). I LOVE this kid, he is so funny!!! He's the baby of all the grand kids so everything he does seems to be extra cute.



Rae and Makaylie



Mason was so happy all night! I love the pic of this good looking boy!


I had to put a WHOLE LOT of blue dye in the icing to make it as blue as I wanted. We all had blue tongues, lips and teeth.
The night was big success! Lots of pizza, cake and games! I love my family!

No comments: