Monday, September 20, 2010

Soccer


It's the beginning of a new soccer season. Raegan has been playing going on her 3rd year now. Before she started playing, my brother Charlie mentioned to me one day that we really should put Rae in soccer because she's so fast. I hadn't thought about it before that, but it made sense so we signed her and Sydney up for the next season. Raegan immediately loved every minute of it! Sydney, on the other hand was not that crazy about it. When I asked Syd one day if she liked playing soccer, she said, "yes, except for the running part". So after only one season, her soccer career ended.

Rae's new team is called Orange Crush and look who her new coach is:Raegan was beyond thrilled to find out her dad would be coaching her team. And with their record already of 2-0, I'm thinking he's doing a great job!

No comments: