Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Break (Part 4) Easter Pictures

For those of you who don't know this wild, crazy, fun loving red head, this is Jared's sister Jenny. My kids LOVE and adore her, unfortunately she lives in Utah, so we're only able to see her a couple of times a year, but the kids go nuts when they see her! So not only is she an amazing aunt, she is also an incredible photographer and so I was lucky enough to get her to take pictures of the kids Easter morning. I loved how they turned out. I wanted to share a few of them with you and I want to say Thank you JENNY! You're my favorite red headed sister-in-law!






How cool are these pictures of Raegan? I know! They are freakin amazing! They just got overexposed or something and turned out gourgeous! I think she looks like and angel!

8 comments:

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

You seriously have the cutest family! I love the easter pictures. You also look beautiful, as always!

Anonymous said...

Hi Melanie~
It was so nice to hear from you and see your beautiful family! Hello from Greg too. I can't believe we have twins sometimes either! :) And yes, we too think it's crazy that none of these Williams boys can get us any boys. ;) Two of my sister-in-laws are pregnant right now.. Jeff's wife and Kevin's wife. We just found out Kevin's wife is having another girl...that will make 8 girls. :) So, we are hoping maybe Jeff's wife will break the girl cycle. :) Gret to hear from you. Keep in touch.

Kristen said...

Hey Melaine, It's Jenny's friend Kristen. She gave me the link to your blog so I hope it's ok I'm checkin you out! I can't believe how big your kids are and they are so cute!

Sarah Young said...

Those turned out great! Can she be related to us too? I'm ready for some good family pictures besides just hitting up the cheapo photo studio at Target!

Amberlynn said...

How could you take a bad picture with such photogenic beautiful kids?! LOVE the pics! And I agree with Nat, you do always look beautiful!

shelbrz said...

Awesome pics girl. Jenny did a great job. You're looking great yourself! I miss you guys.

hansen family said...

Hey guys-sorry I'm a loser with my blog. I'll get it together soon, if I can remember how! I love the pictures you posted!! What a fun weekend we had! I love you all so much and can't wait for this summer trip!

Amber Staub said...

Great pictures of your kids. They are all adorable!