A few more pics at the BBQ resturant after the temple. Did I mention Jared's sister Johnnie got engaged a couple of weeks ago to Glade.(They are the couple on the bottom right) We are so happy for her and we love Glade! Congrats you 2!
hey mel! it is ya'lls long lost friends in richmond. i guess since we live so far away and never see each other, this is a good way to keep in touch. we loved the dance video...good times. momma's got some moves!! just wanted to say hey. congrats to johnnie!
Jared and I met at school in 1997, we married 1998, and we now have 4 kids, Sydney, Raegan, Luke and Katherine. We live in Sugar Land, TX. I love my family and life.
5 comments:
oh i hadn't heard about johnnie! that's so great. can't go wrong with an east texas boy, i always say.
ok, i don't say that, but you can't! :)
Justin got a kick out of seeing all Jared's sibs! How fun you guys could all be together!
hey mel! it is ya'lls long lost friends in richmond. i guess since we live so far away and never see each other, this is a good way to keep in touch. we loved the dance video...good times. momma's got some moves!! just wanted to say hey. congrats to johnnie!
Looks like a lot of great things are happening in your family.
Hey! I found your blog on Laurie & Cades. I love your picture collages. How do you do them! Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big they are!
Post a Comment