We started off at Sea World and it was WAY too crowed for my taste so after being there only 3 hours (2 of the hours just waiting in line) we left. What a waste! Oh well, the kids still had fun and they were SOOO good that day! We did run into 2 families, the Kenningtons(from our ward) and the St. Pierre's who used to be in our ward, but moved to Teague, TX, so that was fun seeing them(Their daughter was Raegan's favorite friend)! Hey Misty, I didn't think about it at the time, but I wished we would have gotten some pictures of y'all! Raegan would have loved to have a picture with Trinity!
Holy Crap! We've had a fun, crazy, and busy spring break and I took SOOOOOO many pictures and videos, I have to break it down into sections and blog them a day at a time, but hold on to your horses because you know I love to get funny videos and I got quite a few! Some of which I will probably have to delete after a couple of days of being up since they are PG13.STAY TUNED!

3 comments:
looks like you guys had a lot of fun, even if you only spent 2 hours! i hate crowds, i think i would have left, too!
I think y'all and Amy's family were at Sea World on the same day! How funny!
We love sea world. We live two minutes from sea world. Those long lines sound AWFUL! I don't blame you for leaving. LOVE the pics!
Post a Comment