So Jared and I got tickets to go to the Rodeo to see Faith Hill. We planned on going with the Fjords, but Johnny ended needing to leave town last minute for work so my dad came as her date. We had a lot of fun. We got the tickets from Jared's close friend who works at a title company and so he always gets really good seats, the seats were actually for a suite and so that makes it SO much more fun! As you can see in the pic of my dad he dozed off for a short period which he does quite often and so I just had to capture it. Thanks for coming with us dad, I love you!Wednesday, March 5, 2008
So Jared and I got tickets to go to the Rodeo to see Faith Hill. We planned on going with the Fjords, but Johnny ended needing to leave town last minute for work so my dad came as her date. We had a lot of fun. We got the tickets from Jared's close friend who works at a title company and so he always gets really good seats, the seats were actually for a suite and so that makes it SO much more fun! As you can see in the pic of my dad he dozed off for a short period which he does quite often and so I just had to capture it. Thanks for coming with us dad, I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yep, I see what you see! That looks like you had a blast! Mellie I love your cute coat. Stylish! Your collage looks awesome! You're getting to be a pro with photoscape. Love you! Lynnie
Thanks to you Lynnie!
Looks like big balls in cow town! I had a boyfriend in High School that ate 'Rocky Mountain Oysters' A.K.A. cow nuts once! I thought ewww gross, how could one male possibly do that to another, even if the other was a bull! Sick! I'm glad you guys had a great time and I agree with Amberlynn, the coat is VERY cute!
Houston Rodeos are the best! I still remember my first Garth Brooks one!
Post a Comment