Sunday, March 16, 2008

Twinkle, Twinkle

I got the kids to sit down and sing for me and I have to say, that Luke is hillarious! Just watch and see what he's got in store for you!

p.s. Sydney sounds terrible because she seems to be getting sick.

Click below!!!!
http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=549d5ede48ae22b84ff121

9 comments:

Amberlynn said...

How cute is that?!! You are soo good at recording videos. I rarely pull the video camera out. Poor Val, not gonna have much to look at later on.

Christy and Brian said...

That is so funny! I love how Luke yell sings:)An of course the pick was really nice too!

Family Days said...

Your kids are just so adorable! Little Luke is so funny!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

loved the booger show!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

You either have a secret life as an IT chic or you're on crack. I followed the step by step directions for a fancier background and it didn't work.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!
This is Jody Young, Justin's mom. Jared I need your parents address! I figured this was one way I could get it. We are sending out wedding announcements for Aaron and I don't have it. Could you please send it to me. My email is: jmyngstr@hotmail.com Thanks so much...

Bertie said...

So cute!! Luke is adorable:)

josh and jacqs said...

Man Juke was really diggin for some treasure! That was cute!!

Carolyn Fjord said...

Hope it was a good one he picked! That was really cute....he's a mess!