Alright so Jared and I have our 10 year wedding anniversary coming up on April 2, so we are leaving tomorrow to go to Hawaii for 8 days and I'm SOOOO excited! Jared and I have never been so we've just been looking forward to it! So since I probably won't be blogging for 8 days I figured I'd get 1 more done before leaving. And I know I promised you some HILAROUS videos, but I haven't been able to convert them because I was using my video camera instead of my digital, so I have to wait on my busy husband to sit down long enough to help me, but at least for now, I have 1 funny video of Luke. It always seems to be Luke for some reason.These pics are from the Houston Rodeo. We took the kids, ate a ton of crap, went to the petting zoo, rode a pony, saw a chick hatch, and all other sorts of fun rodeo things. The kids had a great time and I did manage to get a funny video that had me and Jared CRACKING UP!
Click below:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=56e54a1795d72c84013b05
7 comments:
luke hugging the deer is SO cute. :)
That is so awesome! I was totally cracking up! P.S. That is no fair! I want to go to Hawaii so bad, you will have to call me and let me know how it went!
Cute pics! Have FUN in Hawaii!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Happy Anniversary!!! We want to go to Hawaii for our 10th too! Y'all are a couple years ahead of us though! You'll have to let us know how it went and where you stayed and all the Fun details!!
Happy Anniversary! Have so much fun in Hawaii!! Greg and I went for our honeymoon and can't wait to go back. It is our favorite place to vacation. We are going back for our 10 year also....seems like a popular place to go to celebrate the big 10 year. :) Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.
Have fun in Hawaii! I love how you do your collages and all the cute pics of your kids! How fun!
Happy Anniversary yesterday. Have fun in Hawaii!
Post a Comment