
Most of you know Christy Hodson, she has been one of best friends since we were 5. We grew up together and were even roommates at Ricks College. Unfortunatley, she moved to Utah so I don't get to see her very often, but any chance I get to see her I get really excited! (Christy is one of those REALLY FUN friends!) So, she called to let me know that she and her brothers and sisters were coming down to suprise her mom, Lisa, for her 50th b-day. (Can you believe she's 50? I know she looks so young!) So Christy and her fam threw her mom a BIG suprise party and it was a blast! By the way, isn't that cake cute!? It's from a local bakery, Maureens.

This is Christy on the left and Kelli (another amazing friend I've had since age 5), Kelli's baby Bella, and me. It's so fun hanging out with old friends!

Here is Lisa, Carolyn, and Izzy just after Lisa got suprised.

Christy I wish you lived here! I miss you and love you!
4 comments:
It was so fun to see all your pics! Lisa does look so young and incredible! How fun! It was so cool to see a pic with 3 of my old buddies! So cute! You need to come to Utah and visit!
That woman does not look 50! I can only hope I age so well! I'm glad you had the chance to catch up with old friends. There are few things in life more fun!
You two are such cute friends! Love you both!
Ahh Mellie! YOur so sweet. I wish I lived there too. Especially since I left 90 degree weather and came home to snow! I am sorry that we didn't get together more! That seems to always be the case. Always too much to do and too little time.(I actually almost got bumped last night to come for a couple more days) THanks again for watching Kaden for me, even though he was probably a monster! I love you Mellie!
Post a Comment