So after we went to Sea World, we headed to Jared's parent's house in Dallas for the rest Easter week. All of Jared's brothers and sisters were there, except for John. Lydia (their unofficially adopted daughter) was even there and she is famous for her dancing skills. I love to turn on loud music with a good beat and wait for her to start dancing. So Jared got the music going and i started taping. She's going be mad that I put this on the blog, but it's worth it because it's so funny!
I also managed to get the kids dancing, and I swear Luke is break dancing. He learned those sweet moves from his daddy who has some seriously mad skills on the dance floor! Now that I think about it, that's how he got me to marry him!
TURN UP THE VOLUME, SIT BACK, RELAX, AND ENJOY (click below)
http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=55b6ad433700452b197a94
Monday, March 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That was hilarious!
Loved Lydia dancing....note to self: Watch out if Mel has a video camera...you could end up on her blog!
oh lukey's so cute.
lydia rocks. she's got some awesome moves. i'm totally jealous.
Tell Lydia I just love her! she should teach classes! I love Lukes moves!
That is awesome! It reminds me of all the time we use to dance in our living room at Ricks!
That is great! You take the best videos!!
Lydia and I have the same shirt! She is a hoot! I LOVED watching all the dancing! Party at your place!!
Post a Comment