

I'm sure you have noticed that I have making a lot of post lately. I obviously have extra time on my hands since the girls started school. It's been so nice to sit down with my lap top and blog away. I kept meaning to post these pics with my daredevil husband doing some skydiving with his friends Johnny Fjord and Matt Fransis, but haven't gotten around to it till now. They decided to go skydiving to celebrate Johnny's 40th and I think that was defiantly an exciting way to do it! Carolyn and I hopped in the car to go watch them fall as soon as they called and said "come
right now or you'll miss it" As soon as we jumped out of the car and ran to the open field we saw the 3 of them floating down like tiny birds. When they finally landed the kids ran to give J a huge hug. It was such a beautiful moment that J said he'd never forget.


J's instructor was a woman. Weird huh? They are in an awfully compromising position don't you think? I'm just glad they're not reversed!
LOOK at J's cheeks, isn't that funny?!
I have to admit, I was jealous I didn't get to go with him. This is always something I've wanted to try. Maybe next time.
2 comments:
Mel,
I'm sure Jared had a great time - I just don't get it...why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good plane?! :o) Happy BDay Jared!
Do it! Do it! Do it! I LOVED my experience. We jumped over the North Shore in Hawaii and the view was spectacular. Do it! Do it! Do it!! You won't regret it. :-)
Post a Comment