Sunday, August 31, 2008

Ridy came!

I was really excited on Friday because Christy Butler Hodson, who I loving refer to as Ridy, came to Houston for her sister's wedding. I love when I get to see her because she's so fun and her hubby is just as fun. At the reception, the Hodson's, Fjords, and J and I were acting like the bad kids in class by cutting up all night in the corner. At one point in the night Brian's shirt came off (he was with J and I'm not sure what they were doing). Also somehow J came home with Brian's tie, apparently he was forced to wear it. Anyway, a fun night was had by all and I even got to take Christy away from her fam the next afternoon for a fun lunch. I love my Ridy time!

2 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Thanks Mel, I love my Mellie time too! Can't wait to get together again.

Family Days said...

Cute pics! Y'all just look so cute!