This is Mason who is almost 3. He and Luke are good buddies and they look a lot alike to me, it's their skin and hair color. He's is always willing to give anyone who asks a big hug and kiss which is a big deal for a 2 year old! I still remember the day I found out that Mason was going to be joining our family, it was when I was in the hospital from delivering Luke and Mike and Dawnette came to see us and they brought an ultrasound picture with them. We were all crying from being so happy and it was so exciting because he was born only 5 days later. I'm so blessed to be his aunt!
I can't believe Connor is almost 1 year old! He is such an angel! He has been the best baby and I swear I've only seen him cry like 1 time! He's just always so happy! He is also a pretty big baby with lots cuddly rolls to make him even cuter (if that's possible).She is so awesome! She's an awesome mom, she's a great friend, she is an amazing pianist, she sews (and has helped me several times figuring out patterns), she's athletic and on top of that she's gorgeous!
P.S. I'm working on getting Jenny to move down here from Utah so if anyone wants her to take family pics, she should probably be here before long!
2 comments:
Melanie,
You are over the top! Thank you for all the sweet things you say about us. It makes me feel so good!
I LOVE ALL OF THEM...BOTH FAMILIES! Nice work! aside from my kids(a little biast) they are the most adorable kids!!!
Post a Comment