
We're so glad to have our favorite hairy man home! Unfortunately this was the only love Jared got from Luke that night because for some reason, he decided he didn't want anything to do with him and wouldn't let J near him so as Luke was going to sleep he said to me, "I don't like daddy's beard." After J heard him say that he went to our bathroom and shaved.
I've had lots of fun having him back home, going to lunch and date night, but the best part is just being able to sleep well knowing he's next to me. For some weird reason, I have a hard time sleeping when he's gone.
We love daddy (I love him the most!)
3 comments:
Oh Dear, I wont put what i think jared looks like....haha One day he'll become a man and actually grow hair, all over his face not just in spots :) (Love you BRO)
I just love your adorable little family--it's what's RIGHT with the world. Thanks for sharing.
J-rod looks crazy! ha ha he looks like a true italian in this picture with his fat mustache ha ha.. awesome!
-Mike
Post a Comment