Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ugly Mom

Why do kids have to be so honest? I got a doozie of an insult from my sweet daughter, Raegan. After she insulted me, J and I cracked up for a minute and then I got my camera to ask to repeat it again. Apparently I like to torture myself! Just watch the video and you'll see what I mean.

7 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

Okay I was cracking up too! Yeah J that's rude :) My Mellie always looks so pretty :)

Amberlynn said...

Hilarious. I'll have 'that' to look forward too? Oh, boy. I hope Vali is gentle with me. Mellie, you are beautiful! Does Raegan need glasses? You might want to get her checked! :) Love you!

Scott & Natalie sherwood said...

Too funny! At least our kids help keep us humble. But I agree with everyone else, you are beautiful!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

I totally want to get a bat like that to beat my kids. That looked fun! Mel, you're a beauty!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, just the thing none of want to hear! :) I'm sure i will here things like that every soon from my own daughters. :( You are beautiful though... even without makeup!

Jenny Rossi said...

HAHAHA Ok that was awesome! I'd hate to hear what she says about me when she sees me without my make-up! haha (no eyes)

Wendy said...

I love the honesty and "real"ness of this video Mel. I think you're pretty and I love you no matter what, how about that?