Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sisters

Aren't sisters the best! These girls each have their own bed, but they cuddle up together occasionally to sleep. I'm sure they were up late the night before giggling together. I love these sweet moments in life and I'm so excited I got a picture of it.

On another note, I recently redecorated the girls room and I keep meaning to get pictures of it to post, but I keep forgetting to take them when the room is actually clean. I'll get to it sooner or later.

5 comments:

Amberlynn said...

And THIS is the reason I'm so excited we are having another girl. I can't wait for Val to have a sister to share these kinds of sweet moments with. Love it! They are so cute!

Amber Staub said...

I agree that sisters are the best. I grew up with sisters and love having them now as such close friends and I'm glad Channing and Chloe will have the same thing. You're girls are so sweet.

Bertie said...

Such a sweet picture!! I, TOO, LOVE SISTERS!:)

Sarah Young said...

Our girls were laughing and being sweet the other day and I told Justin that I know sometimes we think they may kill each other. But when they are sweet, there is nothing better in the world than seeing them be little buddies.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love having two girls of my own to share lifes journey as sisters and love having two sisters of my own who are my best friends!