Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tag


I got tagged from Shelby. It is the one were you have to go into your pictures and choose the 4th picture of the 4th folder and I told myself, I'll only do it if it's a cute picture (because I'm very vain- I admit it). And, I was a little worried at what I'd because I have a few risk-AAA ones. But, after looking at the 4th of the 4th- it is defiantly a cute picture. This is my niece Sophia, it was taken by Jenny at our family reunion 2 years ago. She has such an angelic face!
I tag Carolyn, Rebecca, Leslie, Christy, Heather, and Jenny. (I'm trying to remember who has already done this one.) Good luck on it being a good one!

2 comments:

Christy and Brian said...

I love all of your sister-in-law's pictures! They are awesome! If I can get my act together before she leaves I would love for her to take some pictures of my fam! Thanks for the tag (ha ha) I am scared to see what picture will come up.

Wendy said...

How cute--I'm so happy it all turned out like you wanted. Nice to have a photog in the fam.