Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!! (Don't miss the last picture!)

I actually dressed up this year for Halloween. I've been telling myself for years that I need to dress up just for fun, but I never get around to it. This year I finally decided to buy an outfit and I was a pink lady from Grease. It was pretty fun, I must say and my kids loved it!
This is a picture with all of my kids cousins. We get a shot of them together every year on Halloween. This year actually seemed a little easier than in years past, I guess because they are all getting older. They are so cute! My kitty. Raegan loved this costume!

Lukie was Spiderman. I love how he's posing in this picture!

Sydney is a vampire/black widow. She's loves to be "scary" things.






I love this pic of the 3 of them!



Here's my man the greaser.



Freaky!!!!!
Look for the ghost in these pictures.
I was taking these pictures of J and I in the car and after I looked at them, I found a freaky looking ghost in the background. Click on the pic to get a good view.

I guess Sydney ended up being as scary as she wanted to be! Seriously creepy!!!

6 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That is a little creepy and funny!

Joyce said...

Your little ghost just cracked me up. You all looked so great!!

shelbrz said...

Girls you look hot!! Syd cracks me up with her scary costumes each year...she always seems so girly. No, I didn't dress up this year, I had work in the middle of the day & didn't want to look silly if I were the only one. Little did I know they ALL dressed up & I still looked silly because I didn't. Who knew?

Wendy said...

YOU SHOW 'EM MEL!!! If you aren't the CUTEST mom ever! I love all the costumes, getting together with the cousins and that scary ghost--so perfect for Halloween. Keep up the great work, you are AWESOME! Wendy

Jenny Rossi said...

haha Ok that last pic with Syd is freaken hilarious. She seriously is so awesome, she reminds me and me, i will wait 30 min if i have to to scare someone, its pretty much the only time im quite :)! I talked about how much i miss halloween with yall in houston, its my favorite. You look great!! Love you

Carianne Moore said...

That was awesome! You all looked so great!

Ok, I need help with makeing cute photo layouts, like you do. Why am I such a dork, that I can't figure it out?