Thursday, October 2, 2008

Partner in crime

So me and my bosom buddy, Carolyn, started taking tennis lessons today for the very first time and we both thought afterwards that it was not nearly as bad as we thought it would be. We have been saying for years (literally) that we wanted to give tennis a shot- seriously we need a hobby that doesn't require us to sit at a desk or table (i.e. blogging or sewing) honestly I hate to work out and really hate to sweat. So I actually sweat today and it was O.K. with me! I have a feeling that today is just beginning of my tennis career.

So if any of you out there are interesting in joining our tennis club (it's very exclusive) please come! I can already tell it's going to be really fun! Plus the outfits are really cute! Although Carolyn said she felt like a weird cheerleader. That got a good laugh from me!

5 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

That is hilarious....Carolyn you crack me up. I was hoping for a picture of you two in your tennis skirts with ponytails...slightly dissapointed.

Jenny said...

I'm not joining the tennis club but had to say I love the photo. I am also disappointed there aren't skirts in it ;o)

Anonymous said...

How fun! If I lived down there, I would so join your tennis club!! :) You'll have to get a picture of the two of you in your "cheerleading outfits." :)

Christy and Brian said...

What about all the intermural basketball games at Ricks :)

Amberlynn said...

Yeah, I too would like to see the 'cheerleading outfits' :). That is awesome to take on such an active hobby. You're fun!