Saturday, April 26, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

















These are some pictures from the summer of 05' that I just came across, so I thought I'd put them on the blog. Jared takes the girls on a "Fancy Date" once a year and this year he combined forces with Johnny and his girls. Johnny and Jared thought it would be really fun to rent a limo for the night, so they did and girls LOVED it! It's funny because they still to this day, talk about it! They went to dinner and then to the Lion King musical. The girls love this tradition and actually so does Jared!

6 comments:

Amberlynn said...

A LIMO!!! The LION KING MUSICAL!!! What a Dad!! That is awesome. I'm gonna make sure Judd reads this post! ;) Such cute pictures.

Christy and Brian said...

Wow! I am really impressed. I think I am going to make sure that Brian reads this too!

Joyce said...

What great dads!! When I asked Rhonda (23 and married) what helped her stay on the "straight and narrow path" she replied, "Because Dad took me on dates and told me how much he loved me."

Family Days said...

What a fun tradition!! Such a good Dad!

Anonymous said...

Love this post! So cute! Your girls look so happy. What a great dad! I can't wait for Greg to do fun Daddy/Daughter dates with Savannah & Kylie.

Lainey-Paney said...

What a cute idea!

:)