Monday, April 14, 2008

Girls Night


Last weekend, the men in the stake had the father son campout, so some ladies and I decided to do something fun with the girls. Me, and my girls went w/ Rebecca, Leslie, and Kim (and their girls, of course). We took them to Cheesecake Factory and then to go see the movie, Nim's Island. We had such a good time! I love having such good friends here!



My friend Leslie has a post on her blog where she talks about how when she was young, her mom would take her and her sister to a hotel for an evening of fun while her dad and brothers were at the campout. I think that sounds like so much fun and such a good idea!

3 comments:

Amberlynn said...

What fun moms you all are!

Leslie said...

not only a hotel, but major shopping, too. :) we always had to hide the bags from my dad. oops!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

We we make Leslie's traditions ours? I'm thinking so! Maybe her mom could come and she can take us shopping too :)