So we took out the boat Saturday with the Fjord's, but it was a little too windy, so the water was way too rough. Plus even though the weather was beautiful, 72 degrees, it felt really cold w/ the wind and being wet. Look at the pic of Luke, he's wearing my wetsuit to keep warm, doesn't he look so cute?! So I have to say, after it was all said and done if I could go back in time, I'd have stayed home and watched the American Idol episodes I haven't had a chance to see yet. Oh well, the kids of course had a blast and so did Jared because he's been learning how to surf behind the boat and on this trip he's finally figuring out to really control the board. He's actually getting really good, really fast.Monday, April 14, 2008
Fun on the Boat (Was it really?)
So we took out the boat Saturday with the Fjord's, but it was a little too windy, so the water was way too rough. Plus even though the weather was beautiful, 72 degrees, it felt really cold w/ the wind and being wet. Look at the pic of Luke, he's wearing my wetsuit to keep warm, doesn't he look so cute?! So I have to say, after it was all said and done if I could go back in time, I'd have stayed home and watched the American Idol episodes I haven't had a chance to see yet. Oh well, the kids of course had a blast and so did Jared because he's been learning how to surf behind the boat and on this trip he's finally figuring out to really control the board. He's actually getting really good, really fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah, I'm with you there Mellie! I HATE being cold!!!
Surfing behind the boat? That's awesome.
Post a Comment