I've been promising Rebecca I would post the recipe for this salad a while ago, but I'm a slacker so it took me a while. It is my favorite!!!! I got it from Carolyn (my best recipes have been from her) and it goes good with everything, but especially steak.
Baby Spinach
Iceburg Lettuce
3/4 pound sliced mushroom
1/2 pound chopped bacon
3 cups swiss cheese
1 cup cottage cheese
Dressing: (It makes a big batch so I cut it in half usually, even the salad part)
few slices of red onion
3/4 cup red wine vinegar
3/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tablespoon of green onion (1 stalk)
1 1/2 tablespoon poopy seed (you can find it by the seasoning)
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 teaspoon dry spoon
1 1/2 cup veg or canola oil
Put all these in the blender and blend well!
It is so good! You have to try it soon!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oo, i love this salad, too. thanks for posting it!
I will definitely have to give this a try! Thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment