Anyway, back to reason I started this post, the day we got home from Hawaii, I was outside w/ Luke and he started riding on Sydney's scooter like a big kid and I was so impressed because I know that takes some serious coordination (I've tried it) So this is him riding his scooter, which he calls it his Cooter, and I giggle to myself every time he says it! You'll also see in the video my 4th child Jared, he just bought a long board and he's learning to ride it.
Click below:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=58e9d2700a837e145a0661
Click below:
http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=58e9d2700a837e145a0661
5 comments:
Luke was adorable working that cooter over.
Love her nickname! Soooooooooo cute!
You are a posting fool! (I mean that in a good way:)) I don't check your blog for like 2 days & come to all sorts of fun stuff to look at! It's great!
I have 2 little dogs that happen to like to roll around in the dirt as well. Luckily they're black & don't have the fuzzy hair like Trina Bina. Lucky you!!! She's so cute. I love dogs.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.
Mel-- I have a question to ask you. My email address is saoldroyd@gmail.com. will you email me so I have your address? Thanks!
Post a Comment